Download here: Fourth Wall Down
But we’re back, oh hey.
This episode in hockey news:
- Chris Pronger is done with hockey.
- Patrick Kaleta was suspended for ten games, appealed, and was denied, and is threatening to appeal his suspension again.
- Matt Cooke is is like, but hey, let’s talk about this.
- Maxime Lapierre was suspended for five games for boarding Dan Boyle. Lapierre apologized. Rather, he left a message. Boyle isn’t hearing it, he isn’t taking Lapierre’s calls.
- Taylor Hall scored two goals in eight seconds in a game against the Isles, beating Gretzky’s record. The Great One had something to say.
- In other Isles news: three-time thirty goal scorer Matt Moulson was traded to the Buffalo, along with with two very high picks, for Thomas Vanek, who is very, very happy about this move, because Buffalo is all babies, like serious babies, and he was like, no.
- A Chicago writer is very surprised that the Blackhawks have female fans. Really.
- Cody Hodgson says, no, his daddy did not talk to the Canucks about his ice time. What.
- Quotable quotes: Lars Eller called the the Oilers a junior hockey team, and then the Oilers beat the Habs, and Dallas Eakins was like, ha! And Eller said he was sorry, the end.
- Quotable quotes: Says Torts, we’re not gonna dive, we’re not gonna dive.
- Quotable quotes: Darryl Sutter moved Alec Martinez from defense to left wing, cause someone’s gotta do it. Yessir.
- Guys, Erik Karlsson is not a god, okay.
- Sharpy had a baby.
- Patrick Sharp and Patrick Kane gave an interview and it was great.
- The Leafs don’t like Miley Cyrus.
- Brent Burns is shaving his beard for charity. Go donate money.
Recs from Abby
Recs from Carol
Recs from Zoe
- Change of Seasons
- make lots of noise
- The Trick To Telling
- winter produce
- where all ecstasy should happen, kneeling will be my last pleasure
Also, we have another 60-second submission, this time for the Capitals (Ovie, we’re sorry you’re broken). Also also, we were able to interview King Hankie, who was one of the authors of Flyers rpf that was featured in an article in a Philly newspaper . She’s great.